At The Chelsea Birth Clinic our packages are tailored to suit you. We provide everything from full maternity care to bespoke options. Please contact Practice Manager Laura Martin on 0207 349 5204 to discuss your requirements.
Our comprehensive maternity package includes:
- Your initial booking consultation
- All scans from 20 weeks onwards
- 24 hour on‐call cover
- Emergency consultation should the need arise
- All in‐patient consultations and phone calls
- Delivery of your baby
- Postnatal care to six weeks
Ultrasound Scans and Pathology
All our scans are performed at the Women‘s Wellness Centre in Chelsea. The first three scans are payable to the clinic itself but from 20 weeks onwards are included in our full maternity package. We recommend that you have the following scans:
- Early Dating Scan (6–10 weeks)
- Nuchal Scan (11–13 weeks)
- Early Anomaly Scan (17–24 weeks)
If you‘re carrying your baby in a breech position, expecting twins or if there are any other unusual aspects to your pregnancy, you may require additional scans. Please contact us for prices.
Private Hospital Facilities
All our deliveries take place in the Kensington Wing at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. The private maternity wing offers state of the art equipment and the highest level of neonatal intensive care.
Private rooms include the following:
- En‐suite bathroom
- Nurse call facilities
- Unrestricted visiting hours for friends and family and a bed for your partner
- Remote control satellite television and wireless Internet access
- Your choice of meals from our daily menus (catering to your dietary requirements)
- Room service and your choice of daily newspaper
- Fridge and personal safe
The Kensington Wing has a well equipped water birth room with pool and birthing apparatus.
- Hospital and Anesthetist rates can be obtained directly from the Kensington Wing at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. Call 0203 315 8616 or visit their website for more details.
- Routine blood tests are not included in our maternity packages. These are carried out either at the Women‘s Wellness Centre or at the Kensington Wing.
- Keith Duncan is supported by an exceptional team that provides 24 hour on-call cover for him, should the need arise.
- Your booking at the hospital will be confirmed once we have received your deposit payment.
For further information and prices please contact Laura Martin
Telephone: 020 7349203 / 07730356947
© The Chelsea Birth Clinic 2017